Saturday 14 May 2016

The COMET

Does one become more innovative at night most of the time? I'm not sure about you... But definitely the case for me. Maybe it is due to the serenity during late night hours when there is very little distractions and my mind can truly go into "Creative" mode.

Tonight, I've been unpacking and packing some new stock that just came in. *excited* because I have many new metal charms.

After organising them into respective boxes and compartment, an idea came to me suddenly! And I quickly put it into work and started coming out with something with what I already have for the longest time, the Pom Pom and the beads. But the eye pin is something new and I ordered them without a purpose. 

Eventually now with the late night creative juice, I've done up an incredible phone charm and I just want to name it <Comet> cos of the star, the tail and the Pom Pom resembling the comet head.



Pretty isn't it?!

Will definitely be listing this product www.vanilla-dreams.com 

Keep a look out if you are interested in getting one of th comet phone charm for yourself!

XOXO
Matilda
Vanilla Dreams 

No comments:

Post a Comment